Residential and Commercial Pest Control
At Grace Valley Pest Control, we believe in providing you with the best service possible with the best results. All of our services begin with a thorough inspection of your home or commercial facility. The inspection starts with communicating with you, our valued client. We’ll get an idea of what you are concerned about, and where you are seeing potential pest issues. From there, we’ll conduct a thorough interior and exterior inspection looking for the following:
- Positive identification of the pest,
- Potential pest activity in conducive areas (i.e.- kitchens, bathrooms),
- Internal and external structural issues which may allow pest entry or pest harborage, and
- Identifying overgrown areas in the landscape.
Our initial residential and commercial pest control inspections and treatments begin with the inspection described above, and the following:
- De-webbing of the structure
- Crack and Crevice/Spot treatments to potential pest entry points and harborage areas
- A barrier treatment to the foundation, depending on the weather
- Targeted applications of insect bait where needed
- Installation and servicing of the rodent bait station(s)
We believe in providing you with the best services possible. We offer monthly, bimonthly, and quarterly services to fit your needs. Click on “Contact Us” for more information!